Spectacular Lake View Cabins
BEAVER LAKE CABIN AMENITIES
- All cabins are non-smoking inside and NO PETS are permitted.
- All Cabins have a beautiful view of Beaver Lake.
- All cabins include a Jacuzzi for two, fireplace, a full kitchen, a king-size bed, bed linens and towels, hairdryers, a television on Dish Network, and DVD players, Wi-Fi, a charcoal grill, a private deck, and patio chairs.
- Kitchens: dish soap, dish towels, salt and pepper, coffee with filters, dishes, crock pot, toaster, blender, silverware, coffee pot,(Mr. Coffee and Keurig) pots and pans, cookie sheet, pizza pan and muffin pan. Cedar Bluff cabin has an electric skillet extra serving dishes and a microwave.
- Cedar Bluff Cabin has Dishwasher
- Boats stalls for rent at Lost Bridge Marina, just a quick 3-4 miles from cabins.
- Boat rentals at Lost Bridge Marina: reserve early by calling 479-359-3222.
- Cafe in Garfield at the Short Stop and Jody’s Trails End on Ventris Road. Open Fridays and Saturdays through the end of October. Dining in Rogers is a 30-minute drive or Eureka Springs is approximately a 40-minute drive.
- Historical downtown Rogers offers unique shops and locally owned Dining and Bars.
- Firewood is provided during Nov-Feb unless supply is out. Wood is limited and weather must be cold for us to deliver to your cabin. One bundle is delivered daily for an evening fire. ( You bring fire starters & kindling)
- Enjoy hiking trails and swimming at Lost Bridge North and South Park (10-minute drive). Use the “All Trails” app to locate trails in AR.
- Plan your groceries: Best to pick up groceries before Garfield.
- Garfield only has Short Stop Cafe, and Dollar General.
- Check in time is 3:00 pm after and check out is 10 am sharp.
You are coming to Whispering Hills Cabins to relax and enjoy the cabin. Sit on your deck, enjoy the view, see wildlife, and make wonderful memories.