Explore Beaver Lake Arkansas! Arkansas
Beaver Lake Outdoor Activities
Feel like getting out? We offer a wide range recreational opportunities while you’re staying at Whispering Hills Cabins. Boats, jet skis and party barges are available for rental. Water skiing, wakeboarding, and jet skiing are also great for summer activities.
- Scuba diving offers excellent underwater visibility. Rentals are available near Rogers and at Lost Bridge Marina.
- Beaver Lake is known for its world-class striper fishing. Professional guides are available to help you catch your trophy fish.
- Eagle watching is a popular winter month activity as they migrate to the lake from the northern states. Book a barge tour to view these magnificent birds.
Crystal Bridges Museum
Rogers Historical Museum
Museum of Native American
Daisy Airgun Museum
Boat rentals and boat stalls available at Lost Bridge Marina. Call ahead to make your reservation at 479-359-3222.
Fishing and Hiking
Fishing licenses can be obtained at Lost Bridge Marina. Local fishing guides from Garfield are available. Don Andreason: 479-359-2322 or Rich Mikuska: 479-359-2332.
Lost Bridge North and South Park have marked hiking trails, 10-minutedrive.
Zoo activities, local shopping, and dining
- View exotic animals at Turpentine Creek Tigers located in Eureka Springs.
- Shop Historic Downtown Rogers or The NWA Promenade Mall in Rogers.